WCIO 2018 Fellows & Resident Scholarship
The Society of Interventional Oncology (SIO) invests in the success of the interventional oncology (IO) field by offering future IO professionals the opportunity to attend and engage in the WCIO annual conference through the WCIO 2018 Fellows & Resident-In Training scholarship. This year, we’ve expanded our program to include more interactive education, opportunities to connect with and learn from industry experts, and to network with vendors and potential employers!
APPLY TODAY FOR THE CHANCE TO…
- Build a strong foundation for a successful career though our educational and scientific programs
- Receive high-quality, targeted Interventional Oncology education
- Network with esteemed experts from around the globe
- Take advantage of all that Boston has to offer in June
- Stipend for travel expenses ($200 local, $750 domestic, and $1,000 international applicants)
- One year of complimentary membership to SIO
- Invitation to the IO Essentials Program taking place Wednesday, 6 June and Friday, 8 June.
- For a more in-depth program visit our IO Essentials webpage
- Recipients are expected to be present from Tuesday, 5 June-Sunday 10 June for the duration of the entire program.
15 December 2017
- An applicant must be in their ACGME interventional radiology fellowship or ACGME diagnostic radiology residency at the time of application, or be a post-graduate medical student within the IO field.
All applications will be reviewed and winners will be notified in January 2018. To submit your application, please complete the online application (link below).
In addition to completing the online application, you will also need to submit the following:
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from an Interventional Oncology/Radiology Faculty Member
- Letter from the Program Director supporting your attendance at WCIO 2018
- Completed W-9 (this is required for accounting to process the scholarship award; applicants outside of the U.S. do not need to include a W-9 with the application)
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com